What is VastTrips Payment Protection?
Our Payment Protection policy is designed to give guests the utmost comfort and security when booking through the VastTrips website. We offer a full refund of your booking fee if:
- the property is substantially different and unsatisfactory due to material defects compared to what was advertised (misrepresentation).
- you are unable to access the property after check in and before your checkout time.
Please note that you are covered up to a maximum of $3,000 USD paid through VastTrips website.
Payment Protection does not apply if your claim is based on the following:
- the property is not clean
- the location of the property is slightly different from the description
- inadequate or lack of local attractions
- inadequate or lack of amenities or services
To be covered under Payment Protection remember the following criteria:-
- Payment must be made through the VastTrips platform by credit/debit card.
- You void your claim if you choose to stay at the property overnight.
- Only the person that made the booking can make a claim.
- Only properties booked with the Payment Protection logo are eligible for coverage.
For further information on your coverage under Payment Protection, please read our terms and conditions located at vasttrips.com/home/agreement/termsconditions.
Our terms and conditions also outlines the requirements for making a claim.
If you have a problem with your booking that does not fall under Payment Protection coverage, please report your concerns via email to email@example.com.